Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A special thank you

I would like to dedicate this post to all the people who have made it possible for me to travel to Japan and Germany. I would first like to thank the people who wrote my recommendation letters. I needed four letters. Thanks to my former Latin teacher, Mr Turner, my religion teacher, Mr Donahue, my former history teacher, Mr Daniels and my English teacher Mr Patragnoni. Thanks to all those people for putting in the time and effort on those recommendations. They must have been good :D I'd also like to thank my guidance counselor Dr Berna for helping me out so much for planning and getting credit for my year abroad, and I'd also like to thank Mrs Kettinger for being so helpful with working out my credits and roster for Junior/Senior year.
I'd also thank my mother for first of all letting me go to all these places, and for supporting me through my applications. Thanks you all! みなさん どうも ありがとう

No comments: